Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property, and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: IT Officer
- Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops, and peripheral equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, update, and maintain workstations and laptops.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers/copiers as well as manage toner requests.
- Setup and support audio / visual equipment for presentations and training on and off-site.
- Install and configure peripherals including scanners, external drives, monitors, and other peripheral hardware.
- Removal / disposal of non-functional equipment
- Proactively schedule software upgrades and patching.
- Assure that all software on Domino equipment is licensed and keep a record of licenses.
- Track license and support contracts to include notification of renewal time frame to management
- Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Support existing/new server/s and administer access rights for all users in the office.
- Maintain local and server-based anti-virus software.
- In the case of virus infection clean out affected equipment.
- Ensure the computer is set up prior to the new hire start date and any related moves.
- Handle the relocation of computer equipment as a result of office or personnel changes.
- Participation in research and recommendation of improved infrastructure processes and technologies to include growth planning.
- Provide procurement assistance including, but not limited to, researching solutions, engaging with potential vendors, making recommendations for product purchases, and evaluating bids.
- Test new equipment and applications and provide thorough feedback.
- And any other duty as may be assigned to you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within Information Technologies, or substantial working experience within relevant fields and have obtained and maintained relevant certificates
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within the ICT technical field
- Effective written and oral communication with the ability to produce reports and present solutions
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Team player
- Practical / Technical skills
- Good attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
1st February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in M.S Word or PDF as an attachment to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.