Life Centre Medical Services is a medical facility that provides top-notch diagnostic services including Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Serology, Co-vid-19 Tests, Nanny Screen Packages, Wellness check, Hormonal Assays, Immunology and Hematology and Home Sample Collection. We combine leadership, precision, technology and sound medical knowledge to bring better outcomes for doctors and patients alike.
Job Position: IT Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Perform cost / benefit analyses of IT projects, prepare and present analyses (i.e., justify spending) to the organization’s top management
- Plan and direct the work of IT professionals, including computer systems analysts, software developers, information security analysts, and computer support specialists.
- Negotiate with technology vendors, contractors to obtain the highest possible level of services for the organization.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 1 – 3 years work experience.
N100,000 – N110,000 monthly.
4th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.