Pack ‘N’ Pay is a product of CIC Integrated Services LTD. CIC was created as a wholesale store that supplies food to offshore catering companies to feed the offshore workers. Pack ’N’ Pay was created as a product that would leverage technology to solve the problems of retailers and wholesalers.
Job Position: IT Officer
Job Location: Rivers
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- A Recent Corp Member undergoing NYSC in Port Harcourt
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Digital marketing skills
10th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.