Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi-brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure support to the group of brands. Our brands are focused on candidates with specialist expertise as well as clients who require that expertise and prefer to deal with specialist HR solution providers.
- Job Position: IT Operations
- Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Maintain company hardware, software, Mobile devices, and other systems
- Maintain company email servers and configurations
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- Assist in all network audits (usually quarterly)
- Assist in procurement of IT resources
- Minimum of B.Sc. second class upper degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of Networking and email servers
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Interest in Networking and remote server management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Ability to deliver on tasks with little supervision.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Attention to details
- Not more than 2 years post NYSC experience
- Commutable Distance to lekki phase 1.
31st January 2021
How of Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.