Pyrich Group Limited (PGL) is a group of companies that provide a broad spectrum of world-class infrastructural products and services in the areas of Engineering, Consultancy, and Information Communication and Technology (ICT). The company has grown steadily by building capacities and harnessing local expertise, international skills, and key partnerships aimed at delivering world-class solutions. Pyrich has a strong brand value, leveraging on professional hands with vast experience in infrastructure deployment; while maintaining good relationships with its clients. We are able to service diverse sectors of the economy as a result of our numerous years of experience working with the best clients. Each subsidiary of the group focuses on their respective areas in order to deliver highly specialized products and services.
- Job Position: IT Sales Engineer
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The IT Sales Engineer is responsible for developing business and selling IT solutions for the organization.
- S/he will offer first-tier IT support to clients, via solutions presented in response to identified challenges or gaps. This is a self-led position.
- Selling, upselling and cross-selling of IT solutions; inclusive of hardware, software, data solutions and enterprise solutions
- Proactive follow through on the entire sales cycle, starting from client prospecting, engagement, deal closing, solutions design to implementation
- Rapid, on-spot diagnosis of clients’ challenges, to proffer a framework of a workable solution
- Ensure that the company has a comprehensive business development strategy in line with organizational goals and objectives
- Position company strategically to successfully win and execute medium and large contracts
- Lead the development of high-value, complex proposals or bids; including proposal writing and interdepartmental coordination to ensure solid proposals are developed in a timely fashion
- Prepare quotations accurately and timely, to ensure sustained customer engagement
- Cultivate business relationships with external stakeholders and potential partners to position the company for large, strategic contract opportunities
- Closely identify and track up-coming contract opportunities
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Undertake capacity building activities to ensure the development of team members
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related courses; advanced degree preferred
- 10 years of hands-on experience in the IT sector, with 5 years proven track record in the sale of IT solutions: hardware, software, data solutions and enterprise solutions
- Confident and able to start a sales conversation with clients and follow through to closing
- Experience in Public sector sales experience is essential
- Background in the pricing of IT-related services
- Hands-on experience in preparing quotations and proposals
- Ability to rapidly proffer creative solutions while delivering a sales pitch
- Ability to work long hours, without supervision
N200,000 – N350,000 monthly.
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Sales Engineer” as the subject of the mail.