KINZ Global Consult – Our client, an IT company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- As an IT sales specialist, you will frequently collaborate with corporate clients to determine and choose the best technological hardware and software products to meet their demands.
- You will use your technical and product knowledge to advise and help clients in their purchases, as well as to assist them with after-sales care.
- Measuring KPIs and team success, as well as establishing the Sales department’s goal
- Developing sales plans in collaboration with the marketing team to meet sales targets.
- Setting goals, developing performance objectives, and upholding standards for sales representatives
- Create a scalable sales process and verify that representatives follow it correctly. Plan and preside over weekly sales team meetings.
- Working with sales team to acquire and generate leads, as well as identify, qualify, and implement business strategies to grow the current business venture.
- Retaining and engaging with former clients, as well as maintaining their long-term, high- quality relationship.
- Having a grasp of the different and specialized business needs of clients and applying product knowledge to suit those needs
- Maintain service quality by being well-versed in technical specifications and other aspects of companies’ systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar background in Business Information Systems or Technology, Business Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline
- If you don’t have a first degree in computing-related courses, a diploma or master’s degree in any IT related field would be accepted
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in IT sales, IT retail or Customer success in an IT firm
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects, as well as deploying IT infrastructure across many technologies
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and system management, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- A high degree of technical expertise, as well as passion for new technology and its business applications.
29th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail.