Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) set up with the primary objective of delivering quality pension fund administration and management services to both private and public sector employees covered by the Pension Reform Act 2014. Incorporated on 19 May 2004, we are a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (a member of the Standard Bank Group) and we enjoy a rich heritage derived from the Group’s extensive and proven track record in money management and long-held values of protection and enhancement of customers’ wealth.
Job Position: IT Security Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for performing security monitoring and incident handling to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Information Assets for the Company.
- S/He is responsible for administering and maintaining the integrity of the network, provide operational support which includes antivirus, intrusion detection, key management as well as delivery of and content scanning of Internet incoming and outgoing traffic.
- First degree
- Certification in Information Security Intelligence
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM).
- Minimum of three years experience in Windows Operating Systems and Linux, Active Directory and Windows Server Operating Systems e.g 2008, 2012 and above.
- Experience on Cisco network devices – Routers, Switches, Cisco FirePower.
- Experience on Fortigate Unified Threat Management Solution, Fortigate Web Application Firewall (Forti Web), Checkpoint Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
- Experience on Endpoint Security and Security Incident Monitoring.
- Upholding Standards
- Following Procedures
- Taking Action
- Completing Tasks
- Establishing Rapport.
- Information Security Awareness
- Information Security Administration and Management
- Information Security Reporting
- End-Point Security.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online