Layer3 is one of the fastest growing network and security infrastructure companies in West Africa, providing award-winning services, including managed and cloud services, network security, IT infrastructure management, virtualization and mobile device management solutions. Our unique model integrates best-of-breed technologies from global leaders such as Juniper Networks, Blue Coat, Polycom, AirWatch, F5, Extreme Networks and VMware, coupled with our next-generation metro fiber networks, to offer unparalleled services and after sales support to some of the most demanding customers.
Job Position: Information Technology Service Delivery Manager
Job Location: Abuja (On-site)
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Analysing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
- Responsible in the development of service plans and policies and ensures that such plans and policies are followed in delivering IT services to clients.
- Ensuring the delivery of the highest level of operational service to clients by coordinating the activities of the service delivery team across all areas of services.
- Performs numerous duties and responsibilities, such as service management, change control, and improvement in service, all to ensure continuous customer satisfaction, cost minimization, and profit maximization.
- Responsible for performance and Quality Management by recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management/customers on performance of the service delivery
- Leading personnel management, including staff recruitment, performance assessment, training, and mentoring
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online