KNN Corporate Services Limited – Our client, an IT Solutions company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Solutions Engineer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As an IT Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for presale support, deployment support, responding to and supporting customers with IT related issues as they deploy, configure, and report incidents with their Beyond Trust, Parallel RAS, Neverfail products and solutions.
- This responsibility includes responding to, resolving or escalating and documenting customer’s incidents in a timely, efficient and professional manner while actively participating in a team environment.
- This position requires the ability to exercise independent judgement in communicating with customers, to quickly assess the severity of an Incident and address or route it appropriately.
- Promote sales to new and existing clients.
- Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate solution.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Provide guidance to potential customers based on need and requirements.
- Drive proof of concepts.
- Assist pre-sales team in the design, planning, and implementation of a Vulnerability and Privileged Account Management Solution.
- Provide consultative support for pre-sales, partners and customers on IT Solution.
- Present at trade shows, seminars, and oversee internal demonstration facilities.
- Process all reported customer incidents in a timely fashion according to Service Level Agreements
- Communicate with customers verbally or in writing in a professional, efficient, pleasant and helpful manner
- Resolve customer support incidents by providing information, documentation, using teamwork, independent judgement and a variety of internal resources
- Document all interaction with customers, including communication and resolutions
- Work with other Technical Support Engineers and OEMs to resolve or escalate more complex issues
- Actively participate with other Technical Support Analysts in a team-oriented culture and assist other internal groups
- Continue to develop personally and professionally with internal and extra-curricular training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Information Systems) or any related field.
- 3+ years’ experience as an implementation engineer and/or support engineer.
- Proven experience as a Network Engineer.
- Proven experience in building, supporting and selling security solutions.
- Ability to highlight product differentiators against competitors in the market.
- Prior experience with incident response (malware, DDOS attacks, data breaches)
- Experience with or the working knowledge of the following BeyondTrust products (Privilege Management Windows/Mac, Privileged Remote Access, Remote Support, Password Safe, Active Directory Bridge, Cloud Privilege Broker ) a plus.
- Prior experience demonstrating security products and conducting PoCs for Windows, Unix is preferred.
- Prior experience presenting security products at trade shows and security conferences.
- At least 3 years proven experience in supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Unix/ Linux operating system, must be able to install and troubleshoot network connections, least privilege, audits, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Working knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus
- Professional experience in server infrastructure and customer support
- Some experience and knowledge of Microsoft OS, Linux and IT network administration/support
- Basic technical foundation and an aptitude for learning
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented but able to execute efficiently and follow through
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Must be able to work within a team environment including remote team members
- Professional demeanor.
23rd March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.