Primero Transport Service Limited is a transportation company, it was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. It’s full operation commenced on 13th November, 2015. Operation commenced on our approved routes with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.
Job Position: IT Specialist
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Overseeing all operational processes within the network
- Administering users to share resources within the network
- Defining Network Policies for the Local Area Network as a measure of security against internal and external threats
- Setting up users PCs by loading operating systems and other application software
- Configuring Email Accounts for Administrative staffs to use on Webmail and Microsoft Outlook
- Maintaining inventories for all I.T. related items procured and issued to Staffs
- Conducting quality control for I.T. related works/deliveries performed by contractors/vendors
- Maintaining the computer systems by formatting as at when due
- Troubleshooting and repairing faulty systems.
- Developing weekly reports on I.T. related matters to the manager
- Querying and capturing staffs attendance taken by the biometrics machines, and developing weekly reports on them.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical employees
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proximity to Ikorodu is compulsory,
- Must be available for immediate resumption.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.