Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
Job Position: IT Specialist
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.).
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards, etc.) to ensure the functionality.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.).
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
29th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Specialist” as the subject of the mail.