Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saro’s is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saro is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is intended for Saro Oil Palm.
Job Position: IT Supervisor
Job Location: Urhonigbe, Edo
- In conjunction with the IT Administrator, develops, maintains, and enhance the IT tools, processes, and procedures.
- When necessary, escalate problems to the appropriate secondary level of support resource or management (IT Administrator) for resolution.
- Provide first level technical assistance by responding to trouble calls, questions and enquiries.
- Rebuild PC’s with fresh installation of OS or upgrade when necessary. Provide software support on company approved and licensed application and OS.
- Timely replacement of toner cartridges and also ensure that the copiers are clean, tidy and remain operational at all time.
- To take inventory list of desktop and laptops, update records of active equipment including those under repair, serviceable, non-serviceable items.
- Manage user access token. Administer user network identification and perform general networking connectivity issues on user computers. Record and build a database of known/reported user issues, problems, causes, solution and workaround.
- In charge of computer consumables (mouse & pad, keyboard) and disbursement to user when required
- Provide training and support to end users
- B.Sc / HND (2.1) in Computer Science / Engineering or related courses
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
16th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online