Le Treda – Our client Specializes in information communication technology (ICT) integration and connectivity solutions. They offer a complete array of communications products, which include state-of-the-art quick-to-deploy radios and space segment allocation.
Job Position: IT Support / Field Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Monitoring major backhaul and upstream links (Ping/PRTG/Cacti).
- Ensuring 24 hours (7days) uptime of power system (Inverter/UPS).
- Remote support to field engineer (Port check / ip-check / frequency check / RF scan etc).
- Ensure Upstream link uptime (Escalating the issue to responsible body/Vendor/Engineer & close follow up till resolution).
- BS monitoring (Escalating the issue to responsible body/Vendor/Engineer —-close follow up till resolution).
- Regular check on NEPA / Generator / Diesel check.
- Hourly check on NEPA availability & Inverter Charging status.
- Daily check on Generator working / Diesel level.
- Daily check on Inverter Battery Water Level.
- Monthly Bandwidth Downtime reporting (Dolphin/MTN/Airtel) in Excel format.
- Monthly BS Downtime reporting in excel format.
- Remote support to field engineer on firewall configuration and troubleshooting..
- LAPTOP Configuration (Windows / Office/ Antivirus installation & activation.
- LAN /WAN Survey.
- Radio Link configuration / RF Path scan.
- Radio link troubleshooting.
- If required ready to climb upto 60 fit height.
- CCTV Installation & NVR Configuration.
- Biometric installation & Configuration.
- Firewall Installation / Configuration / License activation.
- Router/switch/access-point installation & configuration,
- Structural cabling / patching / testing/Rack mounting/ Fiber laying
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
N50,000 – N250,000 monthly.
23rd March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT SUPPORT / FIELD ENGINEER” as the subject of the mail.