Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
Job Position: IT Support Intern
Job Location: Abuja
- Escalating IT issues to the IT Support Executive where necessary
- Responsible for managing backups and tape rotation
- Diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Undertaking supervised small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Support Executive
- Providing desktop and server support
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- Fault finding to laptops and desktops
- Performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Support Executive
- Working extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
- Providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
- OND / HND or B.Sc in any related field
- Interest in the field of IT
- Desktop, laptop and mobile devices installation and problem resolution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to assess network performance and recommend changes.
- Fast Learner
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with users, vendors and other IT personnel.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online