Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
Job Position: IT Support Intern (NYSC)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The IT support Intern will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the IT Support Executive.
- Escalating IT issues to the IT Support Executive where necessary
- Responsible for managing backups and tape rotation
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Support Executive
- Providing desktop and server support
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Installing authorized software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- Fault finding to laptops and desktops
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Setting up and configuring new servers
- Installing authorized software to core server
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Support Executive
- Working extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
- Providing assistance as required to the IT Support Executive
- A recognised Diploma / Degree in IT or Engineering
- Desktop, laptop and mobile devices installation and problem resolution
- Able to configure networks for fast, secure, reliable operation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to assess network performance and recommend changes.
- Hands-on experience with network monitoring and network diagnostic tools.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with users, vendors and other IT personnel.
- Project management skills .
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Must be a Corp Member looking for a PPA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.