EdFin Microfinance Bank is the first specialized bank for education in Nigeria. The bank which is dedicated solely to funding the education eco-space in Nigeria aims to positively disrupt the standard and quality of education in Nigeria, by providing the much-needed financial resources and services to the education sector.
Job Position: IT Support Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Resolve IT support requests from employees
- Answer employee questions regarding computer systems
- Gather and analyzing data to diagnose problems with computer systems
- Change configurations, settings and permissions to fix computer issues
- Generate sign ins for new hires during the onboarding process
- Install new software and hardware drivers and updating existing ones as needed
- Update employees on the status of their service requests
- Log all service requests and updating tickets as needed
- Manage of all software including the core banking application
- Assist Head, Technology and E-channels in implementing business e-strategies aimed towards increased services of non-branch distribution channels.
- Create internal awareness and knowledge sharing for Relationships Officers and other members of staff on E-Banking Channels to ensure adoption and increase sales.
- Assist in the promotion of our products and services via various electronic channels.
- Promote a positive image and ensure that electronic channels effectively support our brand image.
- Password configuration and management. Ensure the restriction of password to authorized users. Carry out periodic review of user rights.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head, Teachnology and E – channels.
- Degree program in any Computer related field (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, etc)
- Five (5) years of IT and/or banking experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- BankOne CBA knowledge is an added advantage
- A+ and CCNA Certification, preferred
- Experienced at troubleshooting systems
- Skilled in graphics design and website support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.