To bring financial and payment services closer to all by providing tailored financial services and solutions for them across different channels, irrespective of their economic or social status and location.
- Job Position: IT Support Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Provide the first point of IT Support contact for all bank staff, covering all PC hardware, software, smartphones and devices, as well as any associated peripherals.
- Responding to technical support calls from end-users of computers and software applications.
- Setting up and installing new computers, networks, and software
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Setting up user accounts and profiles on the network
- Installing updates, known as patches, to software applications
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software and other applications such as Microsoft Office, etc.
- Diagnosing and fixing network problems and hardware or software faults
- Managing backups of servers, in case of data loss
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
- Testing new technology
- Providing technical support across the company
- Training staff members
- Any other duties as will be assigned by the Head of IT.
- BSc in Computer Science or any related field
- 1-3 years relevant IT/industry work experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC/Mac hardware
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Windows desktop (7/8) experience
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013 support
- Active Directory administration
- Experience working and training on a variety of IT subjects and applications
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Good research skills, including the ability to identify and propose solutions to issues/crisis
- Knowledge of digital technologies, LAN and Wi-Fi configurations
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with the admin of Microsoft systems such as Exchange, Navision, IIS, or SharePoint.
- Routers, switches, and firewall experience
27th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.