InfraVision is an engineering services company that offers Telecommunications Infrastructure Services, Telecommunications equipment installation & commissioning, as well as Telecommunications Managed Service (Passive and Active) to a variety of clients in the Nigerian market.
- Job Position: IT Support Officer
- Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, and applications. Hardware and software diagnosis and break-fix
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks; talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone
- Ensure that employees are aware of and adhere to basic cybersecurity rules while using IT tools.
- Daily backup of ERP database and payroll database on request ensuring there are adequate disaster recovery and business continuity in case of server failure/unavailability.
- providing onboarding support to new employees and employee off-boarding support to exiting employees
- Documentation, tracking, and resolution of all support incidents in a timely and efficient manner
- Testing, evaluating, and supporting the roll-out of new applications and technologies
- working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate); responding within agreed time limits to call-outs. prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- DHCP, DNS, VLAN setup and administration, UTMs, Firewalls, Endpoint antivirus setup, and administration
- G-Suite for work or Office 365 administration and support. Mobile device management including tablets and smartphones
- Active Directory, Windows server roles, and features configuration and administration.
- ERP/EBMS users support. Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with connectivity, password, and authentication/authorization issues; liaising with ERP consultants to close out 2nd level support issues.
- Email configuration support on mobile and PC. cPanel and Linux WHM server administration
- Support for remote users using remote support tools such as TeamViewer, remote desktop, etc. for field service engineers and other employees working outside of the Corporate office.
- Installing or configuring Routers, Access points, switches, IP cameras, IP Telephones, and another network device
- Assist in the procurement of all IT products and services, regularly advise the Head of IT on market trends to ensure the cost-effective purchase
- Maintain good relationship with 3rd party service providers to ensure Company gets the best value from IT investment
- Management of company’s websites
- Representing The head of IT at technology events, meetings, fora and functions and any other duty as assigned by the Head of IT and senior management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 7 years of work experience.
7th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.