Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
Job Position: IT Support Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Delivery of IT Support services to internal users, user incident resolution and solutions implementation, updates and upgrades, network and systems support, technical and incident recording, and administration
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, network printers, and scanners
- Responding in a timely manner to IT service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing IT equipment as necessary & Testing new technology
- Training of users on new IT initiatives
- Maintaining & supporting Active Directory services in your organization as well as configuring users on these services
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
7th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.