Upbeat is a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community.We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness
Job Position: IT Support Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Support team to oversee UPBEAT’s IT infrastructure and operations and provide a platform to drive process efficiency, productivity, innovation and exceptional service delivery; thereby effectively contributing to the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Implement UPBEAT’s overall IT strategy and infrastructure, ensuring that the right systems, applications, controls, policies, guidelines are put in place to support the company’s day-to-day operations.
- Manage UPBEAT’s electronic data and ensure that the company’s information asset and knowledge base is adequately secured, available to the appropriate stakeholders as and when due.
- Participate in the procurement and re-order of IT systems, utilities and consumables; ensuring that the company gets value for money in all IT transactions.
- Install, configure, and maintain all computer systems, hardware, software applications, and other IT consumables and ensure that all relevant IT licenses and subscriptions are updated and/or renewed as and when due.
- Carry out preventive maintenance schedule, periodic system audit and review logs for unauthorized or questionable access and put in place appropriate measures to guarantee the integrity of the system.
- Complete and collate checklist as required
- Participate in the development and implementation of UPBEAT’s business contingency policy and plans ensuring that the business has a robust back–up -arrangement to forestall any data loss and business disruption.
- Secure physical access to UPBEAT’s server room and other IT Infrastructure and ensure compliance to laid down safety and security procedures.
- Provide end-user support and training; respond promptly to all inquiries on IT related services and applications across the business.
- Monitor and manage relationship with the Software developers for Upbeat
- Monitor compliance with approved IT policies and guidelines and recommend appropriate measures to track and deal with infractions.
- Maintain a system error log, diagnose reported problems and relay problems to the appropriate support organisations or third party vendors.
- Work with the relevant support teams to provide learning and development opportunities for the IT Unit.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory authorities relating to hygiene, fire, health and safety as well as the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy.
- Maintain and keep accurate records of all IT-related transactions, approvals, correspondences, memos etc.
- Prepare periodic activity report as required by the IT Manager.
- Periodic download and backup of customer information
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the Sports Gaming & Hospitality Business.
- Hands-on General Management Knowledge.
- Basic Programming and Computer Networking Skills.
- IT Security
- Database Management & Administration Skills
- Relationship Management & Negotiation Skills.
- Exceptional Communication Skills.
- Must be conversant with challenges associated with the Hospitality industry.
- High Degree of Accuracy and attention to detail.
- High degree of independence with objectivity and assertiveness.
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff across all levels.
- Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Highly analytical with good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.