Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world-class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit of all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes. We are babies, school children, young adults, thrill-seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
Job Position: IT Support Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement the company’s overall IT strategy and infrastructure, ensuring that the right systems, applications, controls, policies, guidelines are put in place to support the company’s day-to-day operations.
- Manage the company’s electronic data and ensure that the company’s information asset and knowledge base is adequately secured, available to the appropriate stakeholders as and when due.
- Install, configure, and maintain all computer systems, hardware, software applications, and other IT consumables and ensure that all relevant IT licenses and subscriptions are updated and/or renewed as and when due.
- Carry out preventive maintenance schedule, periodic system audit and review logs for unauthorised or questionable access and put in place appropriate measures to guarantee the integrity of the system.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the company’s business contingency policy and plans ensuring that the business has a robust back–up arrangement to forestall any data loss and business disruption.
- Secure physical access company’s server room and other IT Infrastructure and ensure compliance to laid down safety and security procedures.
- Provide end-user support and training; respond promptly to all enquiries on IT related services and applications across the business.
- Monitor and manage the relationship with the Software developers for Upbeat.
- Monitor compliance with approved IT policies and guidelines and recommend appropriate measures to track and deal with infractions.
- Maintain a system error log, diagnose reported problems and relay problems to the appropriate support organisations or third party vendors.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory authorities relating to hygiene, fire, health and safety as well as the Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy.
- Maintain and keep accurate records of all IT-related transactions, approvals, correspondences, memos etc.
- Prepare periodic activity report as required by the IT Manager.
- Periodic download and backup of customer information
N1,200,000 – N1,500,000 Annually.
15th June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.