9jaschooldesk is an Edutech company that is focused primarily on k-12 Education and “bridging the gap between demand for and access to quality education through the process of decentralizing the traditional method of learning”. We’re on a Mission to encourage positive student behaviour and to provide a means for schools, teachers, parents and students to communicate frequently and effectively towards student development.
Job Position: IT Support Personnel
Job Location: Lagos
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
N50,000 – 100,000 / month.
16th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.