Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and fright delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
Job Position: IT Technical / Social Media Manager
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 2 years work experience.
24th September, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location (IT Technical / Social Media Officer) as the subject of the email.