TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high-quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world-class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting a dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: IT Technical Support Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The IT Officer will be responsible for resolving technical issues faced by users / employees, and will be one who is well vast and experienced in resolving issues of software and hardware – networking, systems administration and the maintenance of computer systems and CCTV cameras / biometric machines.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software (Oracle), systems, networks, printers, scanners and other office technology / IT equipment
- Server management and database administration
- Maintenance of CCTV cameras across the school premises
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Proactively anticipating technical issues and mitigating them
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience providing IT solutions.
- Experience for server management and database administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, Oracle ERP, systems administration and in the maintenance / biometric machines is very essential for this position.
- Have the ability to multitask, work under pressure, take initiative, and acquire and apply technical skills as necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
- Willing to maintain and create IT application and process documentation.
- Able to communicate effectively and excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships at all levels.
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.