Rossland is a recruitment Agency licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labor to offer executive, technical, and administrative recruitment services offering high quality, dependable recruitment services. Rossland Screening Solutions is positioned as one of the leading privately-held executive recruitment firms in the nation. Over the past few years, Rossland has recruited and placed several executive-level positions within the construction and real estate sector. This kind of experience will prove to be valuable for your executive recruitment and outsourcing.
Job Position: IT Technician
Job Locations: Abuja and Yenagoa, Bayelsa
- We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality.
- You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
- The successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
- The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology in business sustainability.
- Set up workstations necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, with computers anouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure the functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
24th December 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. For example, IT Technician; Yenagoa.