Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- Job Position: IT Test Analyst
- Job ID: 53774
- Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance, and production
- A software tester is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment.
- He/she conducts automated testing to ensure the software created by developers is fit for the purpose.
- Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issue
- Identify System / Software Requirements
Automate Software Systems:
- Write Automated software tests for various application features
- Deploy test scripts to CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate with teams using version control systems. E.g. GIT
- Oversee the maintenance of existing automation test scripts
- Ensure that automation tests are integrated and executed reliably during deployment to various environments
- Coordinate the execution of performance tests for systems with high volume users
- Ensure all new APIs are automated using POSTMAN / Newman for effective monitoring
- Experience working with various test Automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber, Cypress, Robot Framework, Swagger etc.
- Experience working with JMETER to test software performance
- Maintain and provide direction for updating existing automated testing scripts
Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Attend the weekly QA meetings and provide project updates accordingly
- Share ideas and initiatives to improve overall QA processes
- Design and develop innovative ideas to solve unique, technical problems
- First Degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related courses
- Preferably certified in ISTQB (CTFL)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in using defect tracking tools and technologies to identify, report, and close identified system bugs and abnormalities
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing automation test scripts using contemporary frameworks
- Minimum of 3 years experience in using SQL to manipulate databases
- Knowledge in Software Test Automation
- Project and Test Management
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- API Testing
- Solutions Verification
- Use of Build Automation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online