First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Position: Business Intelligence Officer (Private Banking)
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Perform regular market analysis to support strategy and analyze performance to maximize revenue opportunities and drive excellent operations through detailed customer knowledge.
- Support the Group Executive Private Banking and Wealth Management by providing regular reports on market trends and competitor analysis to aid decision making.
- Plan and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy for the Business Unit
- Lead the design and development of analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviours that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Lead the continuous comprehensive and timely analysis of the Business Unit’s performance and Management advisory on improvement options.
- Handle periodic regulatory policy reviews and advisory on strategic options for compliance and to maintain optimum business health.
- Support in planning, developing, communicating, and executing the Business Unit’s strategy.
- Support enterprise data initiatives working with all relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in, and lead where appropriate, strategic projects as the subject matter expert in using analytic approaches to support decision making and positive outcomes.
- First Degree in any discipline, preferably Economics, Computer Science and Accounting. MBA or M.Sc. is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in banking or financial services industry
- Prior experience in Business Strategy and Planning
- Outstanding background in data analysis tools and methods, with demonstrable high skills.
- Significant experience in Data Analysis and Modeling
Key Competency Requirements:
- Basic banking operations knowledge
- Numerate, analytical, high attention to detail, able to prioritize
- Functional knowledge of Asset creation and liability generation dynamics
- Maintains a positive attitude and works effectively in pressured situations
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with sound business knowledge
- Strategy formulation framework
- Business Analysis
Skill / Competencies:
- Customer, Market and Result Oriented
- Excellence in planning and execution
- Adapts readily to change in routine
- Data Analytical/Modelling skills. Excellent Report Writing Skills
- Negotiation Skill.
- Excellent Presentation and communications skills
- Effective Stakeholder Management
11th April, 2023 (04:41 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.