Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum downtime period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
Job Position: Operations & Maintenance Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure that the program of operation and maintenance of the power distribution network in each undertaking are carried out as scheduled
- Responsible for supervising the line staff during the maintenance of all lines and Substations within the Undertaking.
- Ensure that all faults and complaints are resolved by adhering to safety, schedule, and quality compliance.
- Attend to faults on HT/LT lines and substations, take corrective action to resolve them, and ensure, where possible, that they are not repeated in substations.
- Report and analyze all operations and maintenance-related activities in the assigned location.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Undertaking Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering field (Electrical / Electronics / Power) with at least 6 years experience in the Power Sector.
- A postgraduate qualification/ degree in power / electrical engineering is an added advantage.
- Certifications in Engineering is required.
- Professional membership is a requirement (NSE, COREN).
- Network Data Analysis Management
- Operations & Maintenance Management
- Sub-station Planning Maintenance Operation Implementation
- High & Low Tension Operation & Maintenance Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety & Health Compliance
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Aug 14, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online