MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Partner, Customer Service
Location: Golden Plaza, Lagos
Employment Status: Permanent
Core Purpose of the Job
- Ensure top-quality customer support and follow through on all customers requests, faults/complaints across all product lines and segment to ensure end to end resolution.
- Carry out frontline empowerment across all enterprise customer touchpoints.
- Provide a 2nd level service request and faults management function for frontline EB and MTNN customer support or management teams
- Provide centralized expertise in managing service faults/requests across EB regions, customer segments, products, services and solutions
- Improve customer relationship management by taking the burden of service management from frontline customer support teams
- Serve as a liaison with 3rd party and 3rd level service support teams within MTNN (NWG/IT) and outside MTNN (vendors & technical partners) with a view to resolving all service faults within agreed MTTRs and SLAs
- Execute problem management responsibilities and identify general faults for global resolution
- Provide general root cause analysis of technical faults and protect the integrity of MTNN and EBU customer management and service support operations
- Assess and report the support provided by the different EB support groups
- Empower customers and frontline support/relationship management team with a view to reducing service faults escalated to the centre
- Protect the integrity of MTNN/EB customer management systems by managing accesses and assessing systems performance on a regular basis
- Implement banking and payment adoption processes with a view to ensuring uptime of services deployed to paying customers
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- BA, BEd, BSc or Other
Experience & Training:
- 3-7 years experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.
21st June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online