J-Six Group is a conglomerate with subsidiaries in Agriculture, Agri-business, Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) and Logistics sectors.
Job Position: Junior Account Officer
Job Locations: Ijora & Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos
- Monitor usage of products and escalate discrepancies
- Keeping track of inventory and ensuring proper record is kept
- Contribute in the weekly and daily product/production cost analysis
- Monitor the inbound of goods and issuing out invoices to customers
- Issuing out waybills to the Van Sales Representatives
- Collate minute of technical meetings and forward to Management
- Assist in preparing the monthly Management account
- Reconciliation of all modes of payment and ensuring payment is remitted appropriately.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting, Business Administration or similar field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Finance or Accounting department.
- Open to learning.
- Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Basic use of Microsoft Excel is important.
- Proactive and ability to pay attention to details.
- Outstanding documentation skills and well organized.
- Candidate must reside around Obalende – Lekki axis.
26th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the email.