Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issuing invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and performing reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or an HND in Accounting or related discipline from any recognized institution
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Qualifications (ACCA or ICAN) certification is a plus but not compulsory.
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Must reside in Abuja.
10th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.