Paramount Lifecare is a leading Diagnostic Center in Lagos with a mission to provide crucial diagnostic information that supports and enhances decisions healthcare practitioners make to improve health.
We plan on achieving this by providing a medical platform where healthcare professionals and health planners of repute use high-end Diagnostic Medical equipment to proffer solutions to patients, thereby creating choices that are well informed which in turn restores confidence, hope, and healing to mankind.
- Proficient in the preparation of financial reports
- Must be able to work along with supervisors and other accounting associates to complete various tasks.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in account reconciliation
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
Job Skills / Qualifications
- Must have a Degree in Accounting with 1-3 years work experience
- Must be good in Microsoft excel
- Must have analytical skills
- Must be detailed
- Ability to learn on the job
- Must be timely with reports
- Budget Projections
- Must be available to resume immediately.
- Candidates who reside around Festac Town or its environs have an added advantage.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.