Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development, and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
- Job Position: Junior Business Consultant
- Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- In this role, you are to offer advice and expertise to clients to improve business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure, and strategy. Your duties stretch across providing support in areas, including management, strategy, finance, marketing, HR, and supply chain management.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to the business requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to discover weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to the client’s needs, capabilities, and limitations forming concise reports.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes.
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance 0n occurring problems and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 3 years experience as a business consultant or equivalent
- Certification in business consulting is a plus
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as Marketing, HR, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
1st April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.