Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting, and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Job Position: Junior Civil Engineer
- Job Locations: Abuja & Kogi
- Will be responsible for site supervision
- Conduct routine inspection on the site to identify any potential problems
- Monitor the site work and prepare status reports for Senior Civil Engineer
- Assist In preparing the designs specifications, etc., for the project
- Supervise construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.
- B.Eng. in Civil Engineering,
- Other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years post-NYSC working experience
- Excellent supervisory skills
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication and computer skills (Spreadsheet applications, word processing, Auto-CAD, etc.)
- Outstanding people management and project execution capability.
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the e-mail e.g. “Junior Civil Engineer”.
Note: That multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.