Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Junior Electrical Engineer
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Department: Electrical
- Reports to: Assistant Manager (Electrical)
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: Electricians, Helpers
- Overseeing the maintenance of electrical equipment for optimum performance.
- Raises indent for replacement of plant parts.
- Modify where necessary controls & power supply for effective/efficient operations.
- Ensure zero accident / safe working environment.
- Ensures/enforces maximum safety procedures in the execution of all jobs.
- Supervises all planned and corrective maintenance jobs for effective/efficient plant operation.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Organizes work schedules/manpower allocation of daily jobs in the plant.
- Perform power analysis on electricity consumption.
- Modifies control for smooth process operations.
Ensure compliance with the following requirements:
- NIS ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- NIS ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- NIS ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND Engineering in the relevant discipline with minimum of 2years post NYSC experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online