At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
Job Position: Junior Engineer in Integrated Rack Solutions (IRS)
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a new Junior Engineer in Integrated Rack Solutions (IRS) to join our Vertiv Next Generation rotational program in Lagos, Nigeria!
Why do we have this role in the organization and why do we need to hire someone in this role?
- As our company continues to grow, the need for great engineers is becoming bigger and bigger.
- To prepare for this future, we would like to offer recent graduate the possibility to learn and experiment various roles in Engineering, Technical sales and IT.
- We are aiming to offer 3 rotations over a period of 18 months to ensure cross-functional learning and development.
How Success and Optimal Performance looks like in the First Year
- Successfully complete the first Engineering rotation by finishing a set of key tasks over a period of 4 months + a 2 months project, working close together with the assigned mentor.
- Start the 2nd rotation by choosing another Engineering Function, Application Engineering, Offering, AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, Product Marketing and many others
Essential Functions of the First Rotation
- Collect and analyze customer requirements for DC Power products and complete solutions
- Prepare technical content, solution descriptions, statement of compliance and drawings for commercial offers/bids/quotes based on customer requirements
- Creation of a knowledge database to streamline the pre sales-support process
- Educational qualifications in Electrical, Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering.
- Excellent communicator with verbal and written English language skills and local language
- Located in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Teams).
- Deep interest and curiosity in all aspects of Engineering or IT
- Problem solver and creative thinker.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online