Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Job Position: Junior Finance Analyst
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Jr Finance Analyst in Nigeria’s Finance Department who will play a key role in the Finance team – providing data in order for the department to make sound decisions.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Report on the financial & management reports
- Coordinate the Financial closing with external accounting advisor and be the main point of contact for tax and finance issues.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Improve financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
- Review and improve the invoicing process for customers for clients Partners and Customers
- Manage treasury with a follow-up on Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Advise Financial and Executive Departments and Budget Creation
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Business Units Financial Analysis
- Own and Report Financial Findings of specific Business Unit
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in positions related to: Corporate Finance, Financial, Planning and Strategy
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Be a graduate student in Economics (preferably a Public Accountant or Business Administration)
- Experience in similar sectors or technology companies will be valued
- Advanced English
- Analytical profile, data-driven, goal-oriented, and teamwork
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online