Jobrole Consulting Limited is a Talent Management Company that offers innovative talent and business solutions to drive performance and acceleration. Our focus is to develop and implement new ideas and strategies for Organizations to enhance their business processes and growth. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of consultants who ensure that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clienteles.
Job Position: Junior Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan and implement new application user interface designs for both web and mobile solutions.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers.
- Create intuitive and user-friendly experience interfaces for all applications.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements.
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines.
- Test new ideas before implementing them.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Report directly to the head of the software development department.
- HND, B.Sc Degree.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Asp.net developer.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap4 and any other relevant frontend libraries and or frameworks.
- Design portfolio evidence.
- Up-to-date knowledge of professional and industry-standard design software such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
N187,000 – N200,000 monthly
31st July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.