Packmyload – For close to a decade, we have been solving the problem of moving and relocation and putting smiles on the faces of hundreds of families, individuals, and businesses across Nigeria. Packmyload has almost 6 years of expertise in providing Relocation, Shifting & Removal services across Nigeria and the world over. We treat our customer’s belongings like our 100-year-old granny.
We provide a fully integrated moving/relocation solution covering domestic and international transportation of household goods, transit protection, storage services, home and school search, intercultural training, expense management, policy consulting, program administration, and other relocation services.
Job Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This will likely be a full-time role with the opportunity to become full-time for the right fit!
- Ready for the next step in your Graphic Design career? Packmyload is seeking a remote Junior Graphic Designer to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Your main responsibility will be collaborating with a team to design creative assets for deliverables.
Job Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Captivate;
- Strong understanding of design principles, excellent visual design skills; and technical knowledge of design tools;
- Extremely detail-oriented with high quality/accuracy and proofreading skills;
- Ability to balance the customer experience with business requirements and considerations;
- Ability to work closely with developers and subject matter experts to understand their technical capabilities and constraints;
- Experience in designing across platforms, media, and devices;
- Experience designing infographics, icons, graphics for social media posts
- Experience laying out publications and reports
- Strong understanding of social media strategy, automation platforms, and analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel template design;
- Knowledge of offset printing process and how to design and create files for optimal print quality and efficiency;
- Knowledge of web and mobile design principles and understanding/experience in front-end web design (e.g. HTML5, CSS4)
- Photo editing skill are preferred
- Copywriting experience preferred an advantage
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.