PalmPay is a pan-African Fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Job Position: Junior Female HR Data Analyst
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are currently seeking a young, excel-expert data analyst to join our HR team in the financial industry.
- As a Junior HR Data Analyst, you will compile and analyze HR data and make recommendations related to hiring and retaining staff.
- Our HR analysts present reports on their findings to senior management, suggest ways to improve the structure in an organization, and implement and facilitate training initiatives.
- Utilizes advanced Excel functions to analyze and present data
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Facilitates implementation of new training, development, recruiting, and other related initiatives.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field
- 1-2 years experience in same role.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data-entry and analytical skills
- Expert Proficient with excel, and/or PowerBi
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, and similar employee management software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online