TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus on developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organizations in Emerging markets.
- Job Position: Junior / Intermediate iOS Developer
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual
- Reporting Line: Lead, Mobile Developer
The purpose of this role is to create, develop and maintain iOS applications and programs that meet the needs and requirements of clients.
- Design, code and maintain iOS mobile applications & application submission to App store.
- Provide post-implementation support, including but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Modify existing applications to correct errors i.e. fix bugs; adapt applications to allow each to adapt new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop new products, new features, and maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge on NATIVE iOS programming.
- Mobile application development (iOS) experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
22nd February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online