Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Junior Mining Engineer
- Reference Id: GbokoMines001
- Job Location: Benue
- Department: Mines
- Reports To: SNR Mining Engineer
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: DY. Mining Engineer / HEOs, Crusher Operator
- Ensure the maintenance of breakdown machines is properly communicated through the Dy. Mining Engineer to the Maintenance team for necessary repairs to achieve maximum target.
- Ensure achievement of Daily and Monthly target in order to meet annual target of Limestone and Laterite material output (according to budget requirement).
- Supervise the Shift in Crushing, loading, and hauling to achieve the set target
- Deploy required machines to required raw material face to load and haul same to the crushers.
- Ensure deployment of adequate number of loading and haulage machines for the supply of required material to meet crusher production rate.
- Liaise with the quality assurance laboratory on an hourly basis to attain the required quality.
- Ensure that raw (vertical, roller or ball) and cement mills are not shut down on account of want of limestone.
- Ensure the safety of men, Mobile, and static machines.
- Ensure danger free environment.
- Report machine fault to the person in charge of Heavy Mobile Plant and promptly.
- Scheduled periodic working and clearing of loading and hauling equipment.
- Maintain up to date record in daily shift log book.
- Ensure necessary PPEs are used on a regular basis
- Ensure daily Tool Box Talk is observed at the resumption of the shift operation.
- Ensure daily entry of machine utilization in SAP
- Directly report and take directive from Dy. Mining Engineer
- Perform other jobs as may be assigned
Education and Work Experience:
- HND / B.Sc. (Mining Engineering) Minimum 3 Years’ Experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online