TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus on developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organizations in Emerging markets.
- Job Position: Junior Product Manager
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual
- Reporting Line: Chief Technology Officer
- The purpose of this role is to set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line. The incumbent is responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds.
- Develop a keen understanding of program goals and requirements, and develop a vision to translate business requirements to the end-product
- Collaborate with the development team to convey goals, answer questions, and accept completed user stories
- Demonstrate and ensure completed user stories and increments to business stakeholders
- Craft wireframes and user stories that enforce information architecture and workflow described in the requirements and domain models.
- Present and communicate the requirements to the user and engineering audiences.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of business process flows, wireframes, and mockups using modeling tools.
- Defining technical product features; from inception to execution.
- Creative and Analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
22nd February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online