Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
Job Position: Key Account Reconciliation Analyst
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Key Account Reconciliation Analyst is responsible for resolving transaction discrepancies between institutions, especially in financial and business records.
- Reconciliation Analysts conduct audits on reports to identify gaps and inconsistencies and escalate it to the reconciliation to the Line Manager for resolution recommendation.
- They also review account statements, update information on the database, and coordinate with other departments for the necessary filing of documents.
- A reconciliation analyst must have excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills, especially in providing immediate solutions to clients by adhering to the company’s requirements and regulations.
Standard of Leadership:
- Win Through Great Execution. Deliver financial targets for the market
- Establish Decision Support as a business partner creating effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Deliver appropriate analysis on a project-by-project basis
- Work with the Sales team to ensure decisions are made with a full understanding of the financial implications.
- Assist the sales team in analyzing the Customer’s account statement
- Provide financial and commercial input to investment/resource allocation decisions within the departments as required.
- Graduate (HND or B.Sc from a reputable and recognized higher institution with 2nd Class Lower at the minimum) with 2 years of commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing, finance or Sales Management, Good commercial understanding, P&L literacy, strong numerical skills, and previous experience of financial/data are important.
- Ability to base decisions on facts
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Good IT skills very critical (especially Microsoft excel)
N100,000 – N110,000 / Month.
9th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.