FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
Job Position: Key Accounts Manager
Job Location: Sokoto
- Payforce by FairMoney empowers businesses to drive mass adoption of digital and financial services to the underserved populations in their communities.
- We are looking to hire a Key Accounts Manager to join our Sales team. To do well in this role, the successful hire will need to have a very fine eye for sales, and Customer relationship. Below are the roles and responsibilities but not limited to:
- He/She will be responsible for driving the business of Merchant acquiring in the different merchant sectors (Supermarket, Pharmacies, Filling Stations, Eateries & Restaurants, Lounge and Bar and Hotels) and developing & deploring strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Engaging with portfolio of merchants to introduce them to our products.
- Onboard and retain the merchants and nurture those key relationships over time.
- Being able to help the merchant resolve issues / complaints on the spot or escalate to customer support when necessary.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Hit target quotas for set KPIs (Transaction value, volume, and revenue).
- To achieve their daily, weekly, and monthly target of transactions
- To reactivate the inactive accounts by calling, and visiting them
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Follow up with Merchants and ensure active and inactive merchants are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in the Merchant business
- Must have an android phone.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the hiring manager for 30 to 60 minutes.