The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations. The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. We call these cultural relations. We build trust and understanding for the UK to create a safer and more prosperous world. In terms of our reach and impact, we are the world’s leading cultural relations organisation.
- Job Position: Knowledge Management / Communications Officer (EU-ACT)
- Job Location: Abuja, Sub Saharan Africa, NG
- Department: Business Delivery
- Pay Band: 6
- Duration: Fixed term contract ending December 2022
- The post holder will be responsible for component level coordination and management of EU-ACT Agents for Citizen-driven Transformation Programme’s knowledge management and communication process.
- You will work closely with and support the Communications/Media Manager, M&E Lead, and component teams in planning, implementation and management of the Knowledge Management and communication process, ensuring effective translation of results into communication products in clear alignment with the programme’s mission, objectives, outputs and outcomes – to meet client, corporate and programme quality standards.
- Graduate-level education
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with an FCR (Justice, Security and Conflict) project
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a successful team/function
- Proven experience of scheduling and supporting meetings with internal stakeholders/ external partners
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of operating in a complex, multi-cultural context
N8,106,740 per annum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
- A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.