The Edo State Colleges of Agriculture (Iguoriakhi) and Agricultural Technology (Agenebode) had by restructuring metamorphosed to one unique College of Agriculture and Natural Resources with expanded widened and deepened the scope of academic, training, research, and integrated extension services. The new College has three schools, namely: School of Agricultural Technology and Engineering at Iguoriakhi which doubles as the main campus and administrative headquarters of the College; School of Aquaculture and Marine Technology being located at Agenebode and the School of Forestry and Environmental Technology being located at Uromi.
- Job Position: Laboratory Attendant II (CONTEDISS – 02)
- Job Location: Edo
- Department: Laboratories
- Candidate must possess the First School Leaving Certificate (FLSC) with at least three (3) years cognate experience.
10th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Application thirty (30) type-written copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Previous Employer (s) and post (s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties, and any other relevant experience.
- Thirty (30) copies of Statement of own vision (not more than 1,000 words) for the College (for Principal Officers only).
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and address of three (3) referees (preferable employer, educational and personal) who are to forward their reports under confidential cover by courier, to “The Permanent Secretary”, via the address below.
All Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope, by courier and marked “Application for the Position applied” at the top left-hand corner to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Central Road, G.R.A,
P.M.B 106, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be communicated.