Anadach Group – Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high- quality patient-centered care. They provide General Pediatric Services, Medical, and Surgical Outpatient Consultations, and specialized services for Adults. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for a high performing medical professional that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization.
- Job Position: Laboratory Scientist
- Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Medical Laboratory Scientist will be responsible for performing laboratory tests that provide physicians with information that assists them in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and maintaining patient wellness.
- Perform tasks, duties, and/or complex tests in all areas of the laboratory assigned (hematology, bacteriology, microscopy, routine chemistry) according to established laboratory protocols and procedures.
- Process specimens utilizing protocols and technical knowledge
- Calibrate, standardize and maintain instruments following established procedures.
- Perform quality control, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting protocols to ensure the proper functioning of instruments, reagents and procedures
- Validates and reports results of tests performed.
- Delivers patients reports according to times indicated in policy and collection manual.
- Researches and develops new procedures as required.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Hematologist Preferred
- Candidate must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
- Should be able to perform hematological, chemical pathological, and microbiological analysis
Years of experience:
- At least 3 years post qualification/NYSC
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Knowledge and use of laboratory automation
- Ability to use good judgment and work under pressure
- Attention to details
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- An innovative approach to resolving challenges
26th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Laboratory Scientist – Lagos” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Kindly ensure that your e-mail addresses and telephone numbers are active and valid.