Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Job Position: Laboratory Technician
Job Location: Challawa, Kano
- The Laboratory Technician role comprises supporting Brand protection and food safety through implementation and assurance of compliance to all company specified standards.
- To support plant packaging and raw material management program.
- To ensure that all beverage tests: brix, carbonation, taste, appearance, date code, crown crimp, torque, residual ozone, m- alkalinity, total chlorine, residual chlorine, turbidity, hardness, total dissolved solids, drop test, fill height, and net content are correctly performed and at the right frequency as stated in the sop/work aid/work instruction and meet TCCC requirements.
- To ensure that all bottling equipment are inspected before and during bottling operations and management informed of any malfunction in light on the negative impact on product quality.
- To ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are taken in cases where out of specification results are obtained.
- To monitor the performance and ensure the operational validation of ASEBI at required frequencies and corrective action taken if any abnormalities.
- Monitoring of all identified CCPS and OPRPS in the work area and alerting the immediate supervisor when critical limits are exceeded.
- Ensure compliance to good manufacturing practices, food safety practices, good environmental, occupational health, and safety practices in all line activities, achieve water use ratio, solid waste ratio, energy use ratio, and solid waste recycled targets, and zero lost time work-related injuries.
- To ensure that all laboratory test reagents are available, properly labeled, and fit for use.
- Minimum of HND or BSc in applied or any related sciences.
- Technical dexterity.
- At least 6 months of experience within a food/ drinks production environment.
- Computer literacy.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work 3-shift pattern.
- Work unsupervised within a team environment.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Understanding of electronic and computerized equipment in laboratories
- Problem-solving ability.
- Previous experience of Quality risk analysis/management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online