Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
Job Position: Laboratory Technician
Ref No: req26872
Location: Benin, Edo
About Your New Job
- The Laboratory Technician role comprises supporting Brand protection and food safety through implementation and assurance of compliance to all company specified standards.
- To support plant packaging and raw material management program.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Implementation and monitoring of al laboratory checks to CCH and/or Coca Cola standards and frequency including raw materials.
- Conduct Quality clients as per Quality Plan as and when required, responsible for the administration of all chemical and/or microbiological requirements. Ability to input all data to SAP.
- Detention of all non-conforming product analysis of same, generation of and implementation of outcome, and reporting of each to the Plant Manager.
- Implementation of corrective actions generated from day-to-day activities including Quality results, consumer complaints, microbiological trends etc.
- HACCP program support.
- Reporting / Analysis of QA Technician compliance to the PCM.
- Manage line raw material and ingredient trial process.
- Generate Statistical Process Control Studies.
What You Need To Be Successful
Education / knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent 3 yeas
- Technical dexterity
- Trade test certificates
- At least 6 months experience within a food/ drinks production environment
- Computer literacy
Do You Have These Skills:
- Able to communicate effectively at al levels.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work 3-shift pattern.
- Work unsupervised within a team environment
- Problem solving ability
- Previous experience of Quality risk analysis/management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online